Thank you Wojtek

Talk about Tetris Online Poland

Thank you Wojtek

Postby Alexandra » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

Thank you Wojtek for maintaining TOP and everything!
I've played quite a bit of TOP the past several months and I never thanked the person who made this game possible! Thank you very much. I'm sure everyone who has played thanks you as well. /youresoawesomeicanteventypeoutallthefeelingsihaveforyourfingersandbrainthathavemadetoppossible/ Hopefully TOP is available for many more years! If ever you need a donation though, let me know. I'd be more than willing to pay for the server costs. I actually mean it.
Anyways, Thank you!

Your biggest fan,
Alexand
Alexandra

Re: Thank you Wojtek

Postby Wojtek » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 am

thanks. it doesn't take much time nowadays, hoverer there are some issues that give me lot of pain.
I need to move everything to better server, but can't find time for such big operation.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby Wojtek » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:18 am

Today i have solved backup problem, which was pain in the neck for the 1uite long time.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby Alexandra » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:50 am

I don't really know what you're saying when you talk about updates but it is great to see that you still work on the client!
I think the download links should be updated with the new patch by dslite. There are differences among each client that people keep modifying and it is.. just.. difficult? and unfair? Very complicated. Anywho, having everyone redownload a new and standardized version would be great.
I think the freedom in regards to modifying the TOP client may be too much to certain extent. Wish you could just lock it up and be like this is it. Play this or leave it.

Alexandra
Alexandra

Postby poopacker » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:55 pm

Wojtek,

Can you please ban certain people whom go into matches and intentionally cheat ? There is an individual whom goes into matches and doesn't play, then wins the match without making a move. Then when this individual does play, he changes the settings on the match, then leaves the room.

The person i'd like to ban, and as well as others I imagine.. : username: RS7

Thanks.
poopacker

Postby Wojtek » Sun May 06, 2018 5:59 pm

New moderators were appointment. Hopefully this will reduce numbers of cheaters.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Return to TOP