no sparkle patch?

Talk about Tetris Online Poland

no sparkle patch?

Postby DarthDuck » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm

I heard there was a patch to get rid of animations from the pieces locking and line clears, but can't find it.
DarthDuck

Re: no sparkle patch?

Postby Wojtek » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby DarthDuck » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Thanks Wojtek.

Wojtek wrote:here is mod that removes stars on harddrop effect, requested by few people: http://to-p.tk/tmp/killstars.zip
as you can see i just replaced few images with empty ones, is that really so hard?

I wish I had the qualifications to mess with something like swapping out frames/images but don't know where to start with that.

So if I can make a suggestion on the SJE.JHH file, which I don't even know how to open (it looks like hell on earth in Notepad), the expanding line border that forms around a piece after it locks should be removed. I find this effect to be particularly distracting with no sparkles to draw attention away from it. If anyone also gets rid of that aspect of the line clear animation please give a heads up. Sorry if that sounds picky but I'm probably not alone and thanks in advance if anyone is able to do that.
DarthDuck

Postby Wojtek » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:12 am

You are definitely not alone with this. I agree that somebody should write guide on modifications, but I'm not currently interested on this subject, so maybe somebody else (not me) should do it. We welcome any contributions, this include informations about how to make things yourself as well as ready made modifications and also tools that make things easier, in topic linked above i give overview of steps you need to take.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby farter » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:27 am

http://to-p.tk/tetris/SjeJhhTool_and_UI.zip
there is a tool to exrtact files from sje.jhh and pack them back, written by wojtek.
and i made a UI for this command line program, so everyone can use it easily.
just extract this zip in your top directory and run UI. choose the directory of sje.jhh and unpack, modify, pack.
that's all.
the pictures may be in \skin\(what)fx\..
farter

Postby 404访问错误 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 am

waht is happening?
404访问错误

Return to TOP