Can someone list some top tier Tetris players?

Miscellaneous Tetris discussion

Can someone list some top tier Tetris players?

Postby trikaldevs2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:43 pm

I've been watching some YouTube vids of Doremy and Wumbo and I wanna see some more PPT players going at it. Anyone know any high caliber Tetris players uploading to YouTube for PPT or Tetris 99? I also like watching TGM3 players but there's hardly any grand master content out there probably for legal reasons.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod
trikaldevs2

Re: Can someone list some top tier Tetris players?

Postby David18 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:49 am

I’m not too sure on any game that looks like Tetris friends, but most players who don’t play PPT play Tetr.io or Jstris instead (faster tetris with less animations). The top players in these games are different, but there is definitely some crossover from PPT. Many of the players on the doc that I linked have their own youtube channels like yakine, czsmall, nairod7, firestorm, and more.

Of course, World Puzzle League also has its own set of Tetr.io tournaments uploaded to YouTube where top players can participate, and it should be a good introduction of what top tier Tetr.io is like.
David18

Re: Can someone list some top tier Tetris players?

Postby andrealim199320 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:22 am

I am grateful for this information you have shared with us. I think I know better now. I wish you all the best things in life..
andrealim199320

Return to Tetris