Strange bug report

Talk about Tetris Online Poland

Strange bug report

Postby SidJoenel » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:14 pm

I've come across this thing while playing with a bot in training mode. When I pressed a level, The game quits all of a sudden then presented me with a bug report written entirely in Japanese.

Secondly I just got disconnected from the game from next to no reason. My internet is working fine throughout the game, I can say.

Any reasons pertaining to these things? Pls reply, Thanks :D
SidJoenel

Re: Strange bug report

Postby Wojtek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:08 am

this happned once or multiple times?
Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby SidJoenel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Wojtek wrote:this happned once or multiple times?

Happened once... All in Jap text.

On the other hand, I was choosing a mode in single player when I was suddenly diconnected from the game for no reason... Its just strange, both had happened consecutively.

I will check back on the game for some minor, major or critical bugs. I've been used to stumble upon them when playing.
SidJoenel

Postby Wojtek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:43 pm

ok, however there are many things i can't easily fix.

single disconect may not mean anything. however in past there was problem with disconnects, but i believe it is fixed. so if it happens more I may look at it further.

about crash, if this happens again, please copy text from Japanese window, it has some codes that can tell me how crash happened.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby SidJoenel » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:03 pm

I just got this recently:

"Connection to server terminated"

This time, I was attempting to join an open room then after several seconds, this thing just popped up then the game closes.

Still internet is still good out here.
SidJoenel

Postby farter » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:05 pm

if it happens very often (and also getting lag in multiplayer games), maybe the connection between the network environment you're using and TOP server is bad..
just like in china, there are 2 ISPs, and trying to access one from the other is even worse than to/from US......
so there are "double-line server/ multi-line server" for premium ho$ts..
TOP currently has only one server, so.. unluckily you might need to try in other network..
farter

Return to TOP