Profile isn't updating

Talk about Tetris Online Poland

Profile isn't updating

Postby Barney » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am

Hey, I was wondering why my last 24h profile gadget isn't updating? (http://tetrisonline.pl/top/profile.php?user=Barney)
Anyone else have this problem?

Oh, and is it possible to view further into your history, so you can see more than just your last 10 games?
Thanks in advance!
Barney

Re: Profile isn't updating

Postby Wojtek » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:04 am

there is problem with saving results currently, i will reset server today to fix that.

i want to expand profile page in future and definitely it will be possible to see more games on the list.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby Barney » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Thanks Wojtek :)
I do have one more question though.

Me and Alexsweden played a set of matches for a tournament today. We were unsure if it was first to 15 or first to 10.
At one point I was 10-8
We kept playing to 15 (win by 2) to make sure we played enough games and Alex won 16-14.

However! Turns out the rules were first to 11 (win by 2)

And I'm unsure who won because I don't remember what happened between 10-8 and 14-16 so I can't tell who won the actual first to 11 (win by 2), I may be able to figure out who won if I get the overview of my last 10 games, but I'm not sure.
Do you have some kind of log that traces things like this?

Thanks in advance! ;)

Edit: http://imgur.com/L1AbK
Barney

Postby Wojtek » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 pm

yes, i log results of all games for use of profile page. what you are asking would be possible, but results very not saving at that time because of issue. anyway, result should save again now, sorry for trouble.

if you played thinking it's first to 15 i think you should report score 16-14, oor if such scrore can't be accepted change it to 12-10. Or just play whole match again.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Postby Lucho » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:40 am

How does the stats algorithm works ? Ive been playing at a constant apm for about 6 weeks, but my apm stat increases very slowly. It should be changed to show an average of the last 50 games or something, if possible :mrgreen:
Lucho

Postby Wojtek » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 am

It is avarage for all your play time, this means total lines send per your total game time. Yes i want to change it to show avarage of only 100 or so games. Also it will be possible to reset stats.
Wojtek
Site Admin

Return to TOP