GameBoy Sound Pack?

Talk about NullpoMino

GameBoy Sound Pack?

Postby Guitar_FX » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Has anyone attempted at making a Sound Pack that incorporates all of the Tetris Game Boy sounds? I would love to have this for my games, I'm so used to hearing them every time I'm playing it.

If you know of anyone who has done this, please post a link or tell me what to do so I can recreate this.

Thanks!
Guitar_FX

Services for students

Postby PauletteSteele » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Instead of the soundpack I managed to make something which helped me a lot in resumeplanets and it made things much more easier for me.
PauletteSteele

Re: GameBoy Sound Pack?

Postby irfan905 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:48 pm

nice post. good effort on your part. plz keep posting. http://gobowlingalley.com/
irfan905

hotmail

Postby hotmail » Tue May 29, 2018 11:49 am

Hotmail Sign up you are not aware of how you can create a Hotmail account or we can say a new Outlook account, then here we have prepared a detailed tutorial with proper Screenshots and steps. You just need to follow hotmail sign in each of the below-given steps wisely on your computer and at the end, you will have your own Outlook’s account
hotmail

Aolmail

Postby aolmail » Wed May 30, 2018 7:19 am

We are back Aolmail Sign up with a new article on American Online Mail Login, shortly, AOL Mail Login. In this article, we are going to tell you about the history of the company, how it got shaped up over the years since its inception and its products under its niche. AOLmail.com or American Online is a Telecom biggie company which is now part of another telecom giant Verizon, but this was not the situation a few years back
aolmail

Return to NullpoMino